BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Crafty Little Place Scrappy Back to School Layout Challenge

http://acraftylittleplace.blogspot.com/
In this two page layout I used the following items: Back To School paper from Best Creation, cardstock from the Paper Company, Amscan paper- looks like grade school paper, Suzy zoo stamp and stickers, prsmacolor pencils, Creative Memories small circle punch, and Gamasol. I will use this for my daughter's first day of school page- she starts 3rd grade on the 8th.

2 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, these are sooooo stinkin' cute! Love the Suzy's Zoo characters. What a fun LO for your little ones school photos. Great job!

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

ScrappingBeauty said...

Thanks Gwen! I am a Little Suzy zoo fan! When my oldest daughter was a baby her whole nursery was Little Suzy Zoo so I had to put the stickers on her first day of 3rd grade layout.