BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

CCCB#19

I just made this birthday card to enter  into the City Crafter Challenge blog- #19 stars. The photo of the card is not very good bc I used my Nikon on automatic- don't know how to shut off the flash so the colors don't look as fabulous as they are really are on the card. Doh!
I think this card would be perfect for any of my daughters' friends upcoming birthday parties.

I used the following materials to complete the card; Tattered Angels Glimmer mist pink bubblegum, The Greeting Farm stamp, Rubber Stampede black ink, Flower soft bright pink for boa, Simplicity twill zebra pink, Momenta silver distress paper, Smooch taffy pearlized accent ink, copic markers, dark brown LePlume marker for hair, and Martha Stewart craft glitter.


citycrafter.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute card...thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I think she is cute with the stars on her head, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Sweet little card ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

So Sweet.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

ScrappingBeauty said...

TY all! it is so much fun making cards!

cnelson said...

darling card!! thank you for joining us at CCCB!